Welcome To Classic Car Addiction
Find your car at Classic Car Addiction or take advantage of our full service custom auto body and paint shop! We are your one-stop shop for hot rods and classic cars! WE do all of the restoration work, from A-Z, all done in-house. Whether you’re looking for your dream car or truck or you want to restore your current vehicle, our experienced mechanics specialize in custom work for all major makes and models of cars, trucks, boats and motorcycles.
PAINT & BODY
All cars, trucks, boats & motorcycles
CARS FOR SALE
Check out our live inventory today!
Classic Car Addiction is your one-stop shop for your hot rods and classic cars!
The Classic Car Body Shop that Cares about You.
Free Support (425) 931-6448
Are You Looking
To Buy A Car?Check out our inventory of classic & exotic vehicles! Search Our Inventory
Do You Want To
RESTORE YOUR VEHICLE?Get a free quote from our restoration experts today! Free Quote!
Classic Car Addiction for classic car service and maintenanceWe do all of our paint & bodywork on site and we specialize in custom work for all makes and models of cars, trucks, boats and motorcycles. We can do ground-up restorations from A-Z, all done in-house. We also do custom exhaust, light or heavy mechanical work, fabrication, engine builds, flat header work V-8 and spray in bedliners and undercoating!
Need Help Finding The Perfect Vehicle? Call Us Now!
- Aaron S.I went to these guys to work on my 66 mustang and I am extremely pleased with the work they did, they are very knowledgeable and did more work than what was originally planned on and still kept the job within the original budget. I am definitely going to take the car back when I decide what I want to do next.
- Tejon T.Been working with Brian and his shop guys are amazing and knowledgeable staff. Shop is always clean and to me that shows they care about their work. Prices are good and so far I've had nothing but good results.
- Rick A.Attention to detail. They treat your ride like it was their own, and they take real pride in what they do.
- Ginger W.I love my oldies and classic cars I am still hoping that one day I can get a 1964 & 1/2 Ford Convertible Mustang the first ones ever made and refurbish it myself or with help!
- Justin T.Brian and his staff have done work on my 2 classic cars. Nothing but good things to say about these guys. Straight up and tell you what’s going on. I will only bring my cars to CCA. 100 percent recommend to anyone!